vrijdag 12 november 2010

The stranger

For the visual part of this story i want to thank my friend Ricardo007 Slade

... On a lazy sunday afternoon I went to get lunch in my favorite lunchroom. When I was paying at the counter I felt this man standing right behind me and there was this strong attraction that pulled me towards him allthough I had not even seen him yet. As i looked over my shoulder I stared into those gorgeous eyes and I knew I just had to take him home...

... Without saying any word I grab his hand and we walk home. As we arrive at home i guide him to my windowseat and I mount his lap. Gazing in his eyes leaning over i whisper in his ear 'I am so hot for you...' as my warm breath blows in his ear making him shiver. I brush my lips along his, parting them a bit, my tongue searching his, kissing passionately. Our hands exploring, carresing. My hand moves down rubbing the hard bulge in his pants, unbuttoning the top button as my hand slides in his pants...
...I stand up and start to slowly dance in front of him swaying my hips on sound of the music i have put on. My finger traces along the bottom edge of my top as I slowly pull it up and let my boobs pop out of my top. My eyes gazing at him, eager to be taken, to be used. I take of my belt and unbutton my pants, slowly sliding down on the floor. Standing there naked in front of this stranger I so eagerly want to feel his throbbing flesh deep inside of me...
... I take his hand and guide him to my bed. As i lay on my back he comes close and climbs on top of me. His hands exploring my body. With each touch my body shivers and squirms of excitement. His soft lips kissing me. His fingertips tracing along my mouth as he pushes in two fingers. I start to gently suck on his fingers, my tongue twirling around his fingertips. Then he lets his moist fingers trace down along my neck towards my breast. The moist fingers pressing, carressing, pinching my nipple as i arch back my head, moaning with desire. As his tongue takes over carressing my nipples his hand moves down. While gently sucking and biting on my nipple his fingers slide between my moist slit. Parting my lips his fingers move down and touch my clit making me gasp for air. He soon notices my excitement as his fingers are covered with my juices when sliding between my lips and pushing his finger in my wet cunt...
...Fingering me making me hotter and hotter. He whispers in my ear telling me 'I want to taste you, lick your, slurp your juices'. As he lays down on his back i climb on top op his face and press my wet cunt in his face. While i ride his face i grab his cock and start to lick the tip. His tongue licking along the length of my cleft making me shudder and shiver on top of him. His teeth now and then sinking in my clit making me grunt. His tongue moving backwards towards my pussy pushing his tonguetip in as far as he can. My inner walls squeezing on his tongue as her body reacts on him entering. My hand holding his firm cock, my tongue flicking over the head. Riding his face more wild as I am getting more and more excited. Feeling a hot rush running through my body when he starts to suck and lick my clit harder. As i am so loaded with excitement i can't hold it much longer as my body looses controll. Sucking his cock wildly as I come to climax on top of his face, my juices dripping all over, covering him...
... Slowly comming back to earth he takes me to the hottub as our lips don't loose contact kissing passionately. Mounting his lap his thick throbbing cock is ready to enter me. Fill my holes. While sitting on his lap i rub my moist cleft along the length of his cock. Now and then feeling the tip pressing against my pussy hole eager to be filled...
... Then he suddenly stands up and says 'I first want to fill that greedy little mouth of yours'. He grabs my hair and pulls me towards his cock. I look up at him as my eyes beg him to enter my willing mouth. I open my lips and without any mercy he pushes in his hard throbbing cock all the way, deep throat. I can't help but gag as his cock is pushed in hard. His hands guiding my head,  not letting go. He thrusts his cock in deep, sucking him as if my life depended on it. With each deep push I almost gag, his cock covered with strings of saliva each time it's taken out...
... After pushing his cock in deep, sucking his throbbing meat he orders me to turn round. 'It's time to fill your other hole' he says. I bend over and offer my soaken pussy to be taken. While bending over my asscheeks spread. He rubs the head along my asscleft down along my lips, teasingly pushing it in my pussy now and then and taking it out. Gasping each time it enters. His hands holding my hips pulling me on his cock he starts to fuck me deep and hard. Thrusting in deep, banging, ramming, skin slamming against each other with each thrust, his cock slushing in my soaken cunt, fucking me hard and deep...
... Then he takes his cock out and takes my hand guiding me to the bed. Laying on my belly he climbs on top of me as i push up my ass making my asscheeks spread ready to be entered again. The head sliding between my moist cleft it easily enters my wet pussy again. Thrusting deep, deeper, more intense, his body trembling on top of me as i feel he soon is going to load his cum deep inside my warm pussy. Ramming his cock in deep, grabbbing my hair, moaning loud, fucking me hard, he suddenly pulls my hair hard as my head arches back spurting his cum deep inside... His body shuddering, shaking on top of me as all of his cum is delivered deep inside. He falls down and lays half on top of me... Gosh what a meeting that was....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten